WPA takes pride in offering expert, in-house quantity surveying services. WPA’s collaborative, thorough quantity surveying services, provided pre-construction, during construction, and post-construction, are aimed to help clients achieve the best value for their money.
WPA’s Principal Quantity Surveyor is a Registered Building Practitioner with the Victorian Building Authority. He can be made available to assist you with any independent, expert certification of estimates for any construction works.
Some of WPA’s Quantity Surveying services include:
- Estimate and manage construction costs, utilizing extensive skills and experience.
- Tender review and construction program review, including client reporting and recommendations.
- Continue to support client’s quantity surveying needs from development project inception through development design, tender, construction, Statement of Compliance, titling, and settlement.
- Quantity surveying services for residential, commercial, industrial, retail, and mixed-use development projects throughout Australia.
- Assist with independent certification of cost estimates for any construction works.
- Provide tax depreciation reporting services that help to properly structure your development project, helping to maximize your development project’s financial return.
Some of WPA’s Quantity Surveying Team highlights include:
- Principal Quantity Surveyor is a registered Building Practitioner with the Victorian Building Authority.
- Tax Practitioner is registered with the Australian Tax Practitioner Board.