Whether you’re a first-time developer, major developer, or investor, who simply wants to get on with other business, WPA can help. WPA manages your development project from beginning to end, from feasibility analysis and acquisition, through planning and design, to construction, marketing, and sales. WPA can also help you arrange financing and advise you on tax structuring. To make all this possible, WPA assembled an experienced team of property professionals, and leverages their strong relationships with leading subconsultants and subcontractors, and their intimate understanding of how statutory authorities work. Their collaborative problem-solving approach helps to get projects up and running quickly, and with minimum fuss.
Some of WPA’s Development Management & Project Management services include:
- Oversee and manage appointed subconsultant and subcontractor team, enabling clear lines of communication and regular client updates.
- Coordinate building works tender process.
- Develop and manage development program, ensuring your development project runs on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage overall development budget collaboratively with our in-house Quantity Surveyor.
- Monitor Permit Conditions.
- Attend site meetings and site inspections, leading Project Control Group meetings and resolving issues proactively.
- Liaise with each of the relevant statutory authorities to coordinate the release of Practical Completion and Statement of Compliance.
- Prepare tenders, interview, appoint and manage marketing consultants.
- Prepare tenders, interview, and appoint real estate agents.
- Coordinate and review display village builder submissions.
- Coordinate construction and opening of sales office.